maandag 19 juli 2010

My damn orange love!

Hellewh!!

how r y'all doing?!
I'm a kinda great!

yeah, a kinda..

BUT!
let me tell you a story!!

so it was like... saturday night 2010 o.o
Me and my boyfriend just came back from his dad, and we decided to go out!
yeah, so we are standing at his bike just talking about random stuff.
After a while we're riding down Amsterdam, on our way to a friend.
We're talking, and i feel like sending someone a message, so i reach for my pocket, but it's empty.
It didn't last long before i totaly freaked out!
I told my boyfriend about it, and he was like, owh that's fcked up... but we're moving on!
And I'm like,... what?! no no no o.O
So guess what happend then!?

I jumped om this bike, and I riding all the way back to were we came from, so maybe i could see him laying on the street.
But no..

So, I called my parents, everything was settled (my sim got blocked) and I went out.
It was a great night x3!!

Here comes the low climax.
We came home and I was about to lock the bike.. and there he was..
My old school orange nokia was laying in the purse of the bike...


HMPF...

<3


My intention with this blog is:


Take care of ur stuff!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten