dinsdag 9 november 2010

Hello!

Hey guy's!

What's up with all your life's?!
I hope ur great ^-^!

So, a new period has started and it's going great :3
I started a new school, a school of graphic designe!
It's a great school, and the classes are so awesome.
Owh and i you got confussed, yes i already were on a school of graphic designe, but this is further education.

My classmates are all so great :3, we're all the same crazy ass people!
Here some pic's!




Told you, crazy ass peep's!! :3
----

Wanna talk about love?

Me and my boyfriend are still together :3!!
I'm so happy with him!
We've bin trough some problems ...
You know.. like alot of couples.. 
hihi ^^
He's my everything, my baby boy!!<3

okay, now i'm just annoying x3..
----
well, guy's have a very very very nice day!

----

My intention with this blog is:

<3









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten