zondag 16 mei 2010

Future

?
How do you see yourself in about 10 years?!



That's a difficult question.
I think my anwser is:

-Speak fluent Japanese-
-Life in Japan (maybe)-
-I guess I'd like to be rich-
-Looking sexy as hell!-


--
Love is easy?

No, it isn't.
It's one of the most difficult and complicated things in the world.
People think it's easy for me because I have a boyfriend for about 6 months now.
But you're wrong.

When you're in a relationship, you have to put yourself in there.
You have to give yourself for 200%!
And sometimes that ain't easy.

You also will discover some new feeling that you can't feel when you're singel.
Like jealousy, anxiety and some kind of weird gladness which makes you cry.
And some people feel the need to be singel again.

The last one I understand.
I'm not one of those people, but I can understand the feeling.
I think you can have those feelings... it's natural.
But please, don't cheat on people.
It kill's people from the inside.. because most of the time they already know it long before you confess it.

And Yes, I experienced it.

My intention with this blog is:
Love for good reasons.

<3




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten