zondag 16 mei 2010

Planning your vacation with your brain out of gear!

A Goooooood 05:19 PM!

How are you?!
I'm doing great.

Well, except..
The only thing I did today was studying... the whole frigging day!
I'm in my final year at school, and I'm totaly stressed out.
My brains are out of gear right now..

But besides that, my day was..
still really boring.
I'm losing the contact with the outside world if I go on like this.
I'm scared o.O

But the great thing about the last school year is that my vacation is like really long!
I'm going to have so much fun! :3

My plans for the vacation are:
- VISITE THE SEA!-
- Going out!-
- Chillin' with friends and boyfriend-
- Work! Because.. I have to!?X3-
- Sleep-
- Going on a little vacation with friends/boyfriend?! (maybe? WHO'S IN?!)-

Sounds like a pretty awesome vacation to me!

The main goal is:
!HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS POSSIBLE!


My intention with this blog is:
Have a great vacation!



Old day's rule!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten