donderdag 20 mei 2010

Sunny Day's!

Hello again!

Do you feel it to?
You can feel the warm day's coming!
I'm so happy!
That means:

- Longer day's -
- Swimming -
- Cold drinks in the sun! -

I can't wait till my exames are done!
3 month's vacation!
And if the weather stay's like this, i would be so happy!

--

Exame.

Yes, it's that time of the schoolyear.
Stress, fear, suicidel.. okay maybe not really, but you get my point. x3
So, I already had my first one, it was a dutch-exame (the language they speak in my country holland)
It wasn't to hard, so I think I did well.
But tomorrow is gonna be awefull...
I'm so scared! T.T

MATH!

Omg, It's the worst section of the world.
I HATE IT T.T

Math is actually the reason why I had to study so much.
I mean, the other ones aren't as difficult as math.
But I think I'll make it..
I really hope x3!

Wish me luck!


My intention with this blog:
Stay at school kids!

--


T-ara<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten